Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today is the greatest


Today, ok nothing really happened, but I think that's what made it so great! I think I'm just putting my problems on hold, but in this situation, it may just disappear. I love school. I have 2,3,and 4th period, and I just leave at lunch, because I have no classes after that! Last night at Royal, Keifer said he was going to tweet about me talking about my blog:) what can I say? it's amazing! I can complain all I want and you can choose to listen to me or not. I walked all the way fromm Moorpark High to Walnut Canyon (my mom's a 3d grade teacher) which took me about an hour and a half or so, I went to CVS and got mascara, a bunch of makeup brushes, and some DP (my FAVORITE thing ever :3). My school had a comedy show, I think it was supposed to be funny, and I felt bad because it was horrible. I got my absence cleared in art so I'm not going to long term (the consequence of ditching) hahaha. I'm so excited for Monday, I'm gonna have all my friends come over when they get out of school. Day 62 of recovery. :) I need ideas for my blog. and yayyy I GOT MY FIRST FOLLOWER :] Post some?

No comments:

Post a Comment