Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anonymous



I really don't have a lot to say. My life feels like it's turning into guilt, it's pretty weird. I'm not in the best mood. I got my 60 days yesterday!. I picked up 1 oz of Juicy Couture perfume yesterday for $30! I was sooo happy, because it's my favorite perfume, and it was hellla cheap!
^^^^^I went with Autumn and Cassy to a meeting for my 60 days, but they didn't have chips, so I'm taking an Action chip tonight at the Royal High meeting.I have 2 more days till I get to leave the house officially! Sad part is, I'm gonna be in mammoth this weekenddd. I just realized how long I have actually been single
This is the design I made for Cambria's NA softball team. It's a Dodger blue color, It turned out lighter in the pic, but I made it 2 days before I went to rehab.As a surprise for my 60 days, she had a sweatshirt printed of it for me, I was SOOO happy. I love herrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment